Be part of Falling Walls Lab Tunis 2018!
Share your ideas and win a trip to Berlin.
Great minds, 3 minutes, 1 day!
Date and Venue: The event will take place on the 8 th of September 2018 at Elgazala Technopark, 2088 Ariana, Tunisia (Google maps), La salle HANNIBAL, at 1pm.
SELECTION OF INNOVATORS AND CHANGEMAKER
Present your own innovative idea, your vision, business model and social initiative relevant to the world today
• We are looking for outstanding talents, innovators, high potentials with ground-breaking ideas
• You have only 3 minutes time to present your great idea, in English!
• A group of multidisciplinary jury will award the best presentations: The first winner of the Tunis Lab will be qualified for the Falling Walls Lab Finale, that will take place on the 8 th and 9 th of November in Berlin. Win a trip to Berlin, get the chance to present your idea together with 100 other winners from all over the world, and you will also be invited to the Falling Walls Conference.
• The jury consists of outstanding Tunisian experts from academia, research institutions, business and politics
• All disciplines are welcome: from engineering, social sciences, natural sciences and economics to the liberal arts.
• Choose TUNIS to apply here: falling-walls.com/lab/apply
• Applicant with a Bachelor’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 10 years
• Applicant with a Master’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 7 years
• Applicant with a PhD, the degree should not date back more than 5 years
• Postdocs and students which are currently enrolled in university are also eligible to apply
USEFUL LINKS DOWNLOADS
• Poster Falling Walls Lab Tunis 2018
• Call for applications: to be shared among all universities in Tunisia and African countries with NO local Falling Walls Lab events.
• Know more about Falling Walls Lab happening all over the world
• Follow us on our Facebook page: facebook.com/FWLTunis18
• Tweet about us using: #FallingWalls18 / #FWLTunis_2018
LIST OF JURY
Prof. Dr Hosni Ghedira, Director of the Research Centre for Renewable Energy Mapping and Assessment at Masdar Institute, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Prof. Dr-Ing. Olfa Kanoun, Chair for Measurement and Sensor Technology, professor at Technische Universität Chemnitz, Germany.
Prof. Dr Faouzia Charfi, Former junior minister of Higher Education in Tunisia, physicist, international lecturer, science author.
Mr Jalloul Ayed, Former Minister of Finance in Tunisia, the founder and Chairman of the Vega Group, a multidisciplinary technological business group in Tunisia, author and a classical music composer.
Mr Mounir Beltaifa,President of CONECT France- Consulting for economic development in MENA region, Information Technology, Executive MBA.
Prof. Dr Zohra Benlakhdar, Multi-award winner in Physics, International lecturer.
Mr Khaled Zrib,President of the Center for Young Business Leaders in Tunisia.Founding-partner of the Management and Finance Company (CGF) and AlphaMena - equity research and financial analysis in MENA region.
Dr -Ing. Mohamed Abid, the Mars 2020 Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer and Manager of the Mechatronics group at JPL/NASA, USA.
Check our Facebook page to know the full biography of every jury member!
BE PRESENT AT THE EVENT
You are welcome to the event. You only need to send a registration email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is a wonderful and free of charge occasion for networking and extending your knowledge! The event ends with an informal Farewell Reception. Falling Walls Lab Tunis is organized by ESPRIT GROUP (ESPRIT : Ecole Sup Privée d'Ingénierie et de Technologies and ESB : Esprit School of Business) with the support of Technopark Elgazala.
For more information please send an email to email@example.com
SUPPORTING PARTNERS AND ORGANIZERS